Rattlesnake Stem Bag
2/11/15 update: Rattlesnake Stem Bags are now in stock and ready to ship, including the new Multicam option (Multicam body with black top).
The Rattlesnake Stem Bag is an essential piece of gear for maximizing your water and food storage on bikepacking trips, ultra/endurance races, epic day rides or even commuting, drawing its name from Missoula favorite backyard riding area, the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area. Located just a few miles from downtown the 'Snake allows for after work evening rides and quick, sub-24 hour overnight trips. Like its namesake, the Rattlesnake Stem Bag offers quick access to a water bottle, snacks, small camera, or other items you need to get to while riding. Our stem bag is slightly larger in volume than most of the existing options out there, offering plenty of room for a standard water bottle and a few bars and gels or just fill it up to the brim with snacks.
- Quick and easy attachment to your handlebar, stem and fork crown using a simple 3-strap system; we've added a Quick Slip Strap Keeper to the bottom strap to keep excess webbing strap in place
- Water-resistant 400 denier nylon packcloth on the exterior, a thin closed cell foam insert to provide structure and some insulation; Multicam option utilizes 500 denier Cordura for exterior fabric
- Brightly colored, coated nylon liner can be easily wiped out with a sponge in the event of spilled gels or melted candy bars
- A coated ripstop nylon top with a reflective elastic drawstring closure allows you to secure the bag's contents and adds some additional protection against light weather from spoiling your cargo
- On the outside of the bag, facing the rider, is a small, elastic mesh pocket for small items like gel packets or keeping your used food wrappers organized
- Accommodates larger bottles such as 32oz Nalgene and 40oz Kleen Kanteen
- Compatible with mountain and road bar setups and many existing bikepacking handlebar systems