Rattlesnake Stem Bag
The Rattlesnake Stem Bag is an essential piece of gear for maximizing your water and food storage on bikepacking trips, ultra/endurance races, epic day rides or even commuting, drawing its name from Missoula favorite backyard riding area, the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area. Located just a few miles from downtown the 'snake' allows for after work evening rides and quick, sub-24 hour overnight trips. Like its namesake, the Rattlesnake Stem Bag offers quick access to a water bottle, snacks, small camera, or other items you need to get to while riding. Our stem bag is slightly larger in volume than most of the existing options out there, offering plenty of room for a standard water bottle and a few bars, or just fill it up to the brim with food. The Rattlesnake bag can also function as a great spot to store rain/wind layers for quick access or electronics for use during your trip.
- Quick and easy attachment to your handlebar, stem and fork crown using a simple 3-strap system with a plastic Strap Keeper to the bottom strap to keep excess webbing strap tied down and out of the way
- Constructed with abrasion and water resistant 400 denier nylon on the exterior, a thin closed cell foam insert to provide structure and some insulation; Multicam option utilizes 500 denier Cordura for exterior fabric
- Brightly colored, coated nylon packcloth liner can be easily wiped out with a sponge in the event of spilled gels or melted candy bars
- A coated ripstop nylon top with a reflective elastic drawstring closure allows you to secure the bag's contents and adds some additional protection against light weather
- On the outside of the bag, facing the rider, is a small, elastic mesh pocket for stashing small items like gel packets, chamois cream packets, or used food wrappers
- Compatible with mountain and road handlebar setups
Rattlesnake Stem Bag Black w/Red top and Multi-cam options are in stock and ship within 3-4 days. Black w/Black top will be back in stock mid-Jan.